SA Airlink invites applications from all population groups for looking for Flight Attendant vacancies in Johannesburg. SA CM licence and unlicenced candidates are welcome to apply. SA Airlink Ltd is an airline based in Johannesburg, South Africa. It is privately owned and has developed into South Africa’s first feeder network aimed at linking the smaller towns, regional centers and hubs throughout South Africa.
Applications are invited from dynamic candidates who:
- Are able to work on their own and without supervision, are physically fit
- Are well groomed, have weight proportional to height, minimum of 1.55m and not taller than 1.68m, are in possession of a Matric/Grade 12 Certificate
- Have good customer care and communication in English skills, are able to undergo an extremely intensive training programme of approximately six weeks, a series of assessments, interviews, security check, a medical examination, psychometric and psychological evaluation, have the ability to swim
- Are South African nationals and holders of valid South African identity documents
- Reside within a reasonable distance of the airport, have transport
- Are between 21 and 28 years of age
Your ONE-PAGE CV must clearly state and include the following:
- A clear full length photograph
- Certified copy of Matric /Grade 12 or equivalent qualification.
- Any additional qualification
- A minimum pass in English on the Higher Grade D or Standard Grade C
- Direct telephone contact details and e-mail address
- A brief employment history and letter of motivation
How to apply:
The Cabin Services Manager
PO Box 7495
1622 (Reference no: FA- JNB – 0214)Closing Date: 19 February 2014.
Please take note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Applicants who have not received a letter of acknowledgement within three months of the closing date, can assume that they were not short listed for an interview and are hereby thanked for their application. E-mails, faxes or hand deliveries will not be accepted.